slide1
slide2
slide3
slide4

Welcome to Damani Blood Bank


Blood is universally recognized as the most precious element that sustains life. The need for blood is great on any given day, approximately 39,000 units of Red Blood Cells are needed. More than 29 million units of blood components are transfused every year. Despite the increase in the number of donors, blood remains in short supply during emergencies, mainly attributed to the lack of information and accessibility. We positively believe this tool can overcome most of these challenges by effectively connecting the blood donors with the blood recipients.


Give Blood Give Life....

96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please donít leave it to someone else.

Blood Bank Service

Contact Information

Smt.Gopabai Damani Blood Bank Duffrin Chowk, Railway Lines ,
Solapur- 413001
Phone :- 0217-2722106/22726858

About Blood Donation

Blood donor base is the foundation of any blood transfusion system.blood donors are of two types :- 1)Voluntary Blood Donor 2)Replacement Blood Donor

Read More...

 

Who Needs Blood

Regular blood donors ensure that a safe and plentiful supply of blood is available whenever and wherever it is needed.

Read More...

Who Can Donate Blood

Blood is universally recognized as the most precious element that sustains life. It saves innumerable lives across the world in a variety of conditions.

Read More...

 

Red Cross

World Red Cross Day Is Held On 8th May-The birth date Of the Founder of the Red Cross Society Which Has Now Become an International Organization.

Read More...